What's new

Recent content by _RJ_

  1. _RJ_

    How I plan to die...

    INTRO 
    That's a good point. I'm going to raise it with them when I start next week and see if I can continue working on it. Hopefully, it won't be considered a competing product because I'm building something very niche that's quite different from what they're doing. As for the MVP, you make a very...
  2. _RJ_

    An introduction consisting of no less than SIX FTE's.

    INTRO 
    Wow, so many FTE's! I have encountered some issues in my programming career, but nothing compared to what you've been through. I can see why you've got a strong drive now to succeed with your own product. While I don't have much in the way of FTE's, I do have regrets. My first regret is not...
  3. _RJ_

    How I plan to die...

    INTRO 
    Update #1 Alright, time for my first update. So the MVP I'm working on is a crypto gaming startup. And I definitely overestimated the amount of work involved. It's probably only 30% complete now, and I don't yet know if it's a product people want. And I recently found an artist who's keen to...
  4. _RJ_

    How I plan to die...

    INTRO 
    I don't, do you want to create one? I'm not going to be posting updates very frequently.
  5. _RJ_

    How I plan to die...

    INTRO 
    I'm thinking more of an inevitable accident due to the risks of proximity flying. You do make a good point about it being unlikely if I try to start in my 70s. Therefore, I'm now aiming to start in my 50s by jumping out of planes in a wingsuit. Then when I'm in my 80s I can start proximity...
  6. _RJ_

    How I plan to die...

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone! I recently turned 36 and I have just planned how I am going to die! I plan to die from a wingsuit flying accident when I'm in my 80s. This will hopefully be after I have already completed hundreds, if not thousands, of successful jumps, starting in my 70s. And based on the...
Back
Top Bottom