What's new

Recent content by 13retonnian

  1. 13retonnian

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the Millionaire FASTLANE. I loved it, it makes a lot of cents. I'm part way through Rat Race Escape and Unscripted is after that.
  2. 13retonnian

    Exiting the cubicle farm and taking Web-Design full time

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE WEB DESIGN 
    Hey I've just begun marketing and your story is inspiring and informative thanks for sharing!
  3. 13retonnian

    Looking To Join The FASTLANE

    INTRO 
    Good feedback, thanks so much!
  4. 13retonnian

    Looking To Join The FASTLANE

    INTRO 
    frig, alright thanks for the feedback.
  5. 13retonnian

    Looking To Join The FASTLANE

    INTRO 
    I've made an opening blurb, let me know what you think: Society is collapsing. War is spreading. Propaganda and lies are being distributed at an unprecedented rate. More people are taking attention deficit drugs than ever before. There are more people with life destroying addictions than...
  6. 13retonnian

    Looking To Join The FASTLANE

    INTRO 
    Great feedback thanks so much!
  7. 13retonnian

    Looking To Join The FASTLANE

    INTRO 
    I'm a 35 year old computer science guy with a couple degree pieces of paper and I'm currently unemployed and am working on creating a fastlane business. I can see a BIG need for therapy and self-esteem in our society and I want to solve it. I started a website: psychologicalselfimprovement.com ...
Back
Top Bottom