• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
MJ DeMarco

Ecomonic Slavery Explained

Ecomonic Slavery Explained
    • Van Halen
      I look over my life and think of every single person Ive ever met. All of them are tied up in this cycle, whether its the meaningless cog in the wheel jobs they work, the shitty food they eat, cars they finance, religious news watching, endless entertainment (netflix n chill!!/Video games/Social Media), constant getting drunk on the weekends, thoughtless medication taking and the worst is the non-stop political debate.. it's all the same. They all engage in the exact same cycle with the exact same results. Its 99% thinking and 99% results and it isn't pretty. I have higher standards for my own life, I won't let my life swirl down the corporate toilet like that.

We really are lucky to have MJ write these books for us, your life has been blessed by coming across them. The whole game has been unveiled to us. Lets not waste this opportunity to free ourselves of the same trap.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Wisdom
    Uploaded By:
    MJ DeMarco
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: