The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great ... Now..You need to create a product / service that will provide VALUE to someone. It's best to have some interest in the area you wish to go into as it will shorten the learning curve by upwards of 50%. BTW. These are only baby steps on the staircase of success but the most critical as I see it. Everything has to be reversed engineered Duane from here on. Follow me on the forum so I can PM you directly....
    D
    Duane94
    Ok yeah I understand what your saying but to be honest the creating an idea part is the area I struggle with the most. I'm not sure what you mean by reverse engineered ?
    Welcome to the forum. Ok Duane , I have many suggestions ..However, In the interest of efficient use of time I need you to use all your intelligence to get me into your space. ie. A synopsis of your dreams / goals. First things first. Do you see yourself self employment or a PAYE worker in order to fulfil your life dreams?
    D
    Duane94
    Thank you, nice to meet you sir. I would prefer to be self employed if I could. The reason being that I would like to be working on the hours I choose for myself rather than a boss choosing hours for me.
    Conas ata tu mo chara. Tell me where you see yourself in 4 years and I'll point you in the right direction
    D
    Duane94
    Taim go maith, buichas le dia .Conas atá tú ?. Happy with a decent income and maybe self employed or at least in a job I enjoy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…