What's new

Recent content by Yungviet

  1. Y

    Forex OR Winter Jacket Company?!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Can’t I take the same idea and live, breathe, and eat Forex as well to become a good trader? My future plans is to eventually turn this into a fast lane business by making a forex robot to automate the trading or creating a online course for this
  2. Y

    Forex OR Winter Jacket Company?!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    What do you think would be more viable? Both have their pros and cons
  3. Y

    Forex OR Winter Jacket Company?!

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hi All, I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. A little background about myself is that I read MJs books when I was 21 and im 23 now and recently graduated from university. During my university I attempted to do a private labelling brand on Amazon selling back braces. The idea...
Back
Top Bottom