What's new

Recent content by Yuji_I

  1. Y

    Hello, Paid Search & Web Analyst Here!

    I have used SEOmoz in the past when I started in the eCommerce industry working with SEO, analyzing competitors and focusing on backlinks. I do have a well-understanding with SEO, however I have not actually done anything SEO-related for quite sometime, as my profession is now focused on Paid...
  2. Y

    Hello, Paid Search & Web Analyst Here!

    I work with Google Adwords, MSN adCenter, and Yahoo Search. As for Web Analytics, I use Omniture: SiteCatalyst. For Paid Search third-party analytics, I have used Google Analytics, IgnitionOne, ClickEquations, Coremetrics, and Omniture: SearchCenter. I have always wanted to become a Consultant...
  3. Y

    Hello, Paid Search & Web Analyst Here!

    Paid Search is the paid advertisement placement on search engine results page, i.e., Google Sponsored Ads at the top of the search results page and the right side of the page. You buy a keyword that a user may search on, and place a cost per click bidding on the term to show an ad to attract...
  4. Y

    Hello, Paid Search & Web Analyst Here!

    Hello, everyone! My name is Yuji, and I am currently a Senior Paid Search & Web Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia. I read some of the threads on this forum, and decided to join, as this place seems like it has many successful businessmen, and would like to learn from you guys! Looking forward to...
Back
Top Bottom