What's new

Recent content by xShepherdx

  1. xShepherdx

    Hunting Whales: Is there An Ethical Way To Do This?

    NOTABLE! HOT! MARKETING 
    A huge nugget of gold among pages of poo-poo. Thanks for writing this out @MitchC, it's given me a lot to think about. One of the biggest things holding my business back right now is that we simply don't have enough to offer our customers. They buy from us once and then they have nothing left...
  2. xShepherdx

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    +1 for upgrading the wheels on your office chair. Did this to my chair a while back and it made a big difference!
  3. xShepherdx

    New Fastlaner Changing the World of Mental Health

    INTRO 
    Is there anyone licensed associated with the venture? These two lines and the ChatGPT intro post give me huge reason to doubt everything you are working on. Calling what you do "therapy" is also a HUGE red flag and (depending on your location) can be a big legal headache for you as well...
  4. xShepherdx

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Too busy to do a write up/progress thread right now but I just launched a new ecom brand and it's been wild so far. We're flying through inventory WAY faster than I expected and need to order more inventory less than a month after launch. As it stands now we will run out a few days before our...
  5. xShepherdx

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Here's my thoughts, I hope they're helpful: The sub-heading underneath the "Why Choose Roset" heading should point to your main benefit/value skew. Right now it's super generic. The sign up page after clicking the "try it free" button starts asking for info right away which would make me...
  6. xShepherdx

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed all the weirdos scrolling on their phone while using a urinal. I spent a few days at a theme park recently and noticed SO MANY people who did this. Not only is it gross, but really? You can't put down your phone to pee??
  7. xShepherdx

    I quit my job and bought a shoe store

    EXECUTION 
    While it sucks that you got a 1-star review, this seems like good customer feedback. Maybe it's a sign that you need to have your employees greet people and tell them something like: "Welcome in, I'm helping someone else at the moment but will be with you in just a few minutes. In the...
  8. xShepherdx

    Watch me go from $3.50 to $1K per month

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I tried setting this up for my personal expenses but couldn’t get it 100% automated. If you figure out the automation part, I’d love to hear how! What I ended up doing was using ChatGPT to write a Google Apps Script that reads all the CSVs in a designated Google Drive folder and compiles the...
  9. xShepherdx

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    You forget to edit the ChatGPT output? Lol Jokes aside, this seems like a cool product. What was your process for 1) developing the formula and 2) validating the idea? Just curious as I've heard the supplement space is super crowded and your product doesn't seem to have a strong angle. The...
  10. xShepherdx

    Review my home page?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Like @EngineerThis said, copy the one that looks great. Think of website design like any other form of art—you need references to create something accurate and effective, especially when you’re just starting out. Start by finding 2-3 websites that appear to be crushing it in your niche, and...
  11. xShepherdx

    Review my home page?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Love that you're taking action! Since you build websites for other people I'll be picky: The margins/padding on a lot of your elements and sections are inconsistent, especially on mobile The overall design is all over the place and feels a bit amateur/2004 The font size is huge on almost...
  12. xShepherdx

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    Funny, sounds similar to my story. I've been struggling with a chronic health issue for ~20 years and finally got fed up enough with the non-treatment our sickcare system was providing. For years I was told my issue was "just something that happens" and that there was no cure, only drugs that...
  13. xShepherdx

    My Door 2 Door sales journey…

    EXECUTION 
    With zero expected income for the upcoming month, I have to ask... How does this sales job help you make progress on the goal you shared in the first post? (below) I don't know your full situation, but it seems like a regular job that pays a consistent paycheck might be a better option for...
  14. xShepherdx

    To any YouTubers in here, how do you gain new knowledge on the game of YT

    SOCIAL MEDIA 
    You're confusing "good content" with "content I find morally acceptable". When I say good content, I mean content that gives the viewer what they want. Not content that meets my moral standards or personal tastes. This is the core of what I'm getting at. Content should be made for the one...
  15. xShepherdx

    My blog is going nowhere and I want traffic!

    MARKETING 
    A lot of people seem to believe this and things like it. However, it's all just speculation and fear-mongering. Does anyone REALLY know what the world will be like in 5 years? No, of course not. Meanwhile, search volume is up on all my target keywords and content has never been easier to write...
Back
Top Bottom