What's new

Recent content by X97

  1. X

    Any advice is much appreciated!!

    INTRO 
    He is a great flight instructor, but probably does not know about fastline and telling me most likely outcome senario... You're right man, thank you so much for the advice and keeping me motivated! It really means alot to me!! (Also fyi I am one of the few female pilots haha:rofl:)
  2. X

    Any advice is much appreciated!!

    INTRO 
    Thank you so much for the practical advice!! I will get that license and see where it will take me! This really clarifies what I should work on right now thank you again, woken!
  3. X

    Any advice is much appreciated!!

    INTRO 
    I am desparate in need for an advice on where to start and I am open to any criticism if my mindset is wrong. I would really appreciate any advice or suggestion that can be put into an action. I would love to hear from anyone with insights or anyone in aviation industry that have succeeded in...
Back
Top Bottom