What's new

Recent content by WordChick

  1. WordChick

    Dallas....are you in here?!

    MEETUPS 
    Hey everyone - I won't be able to be there. Husband is a musician - he's playing at an (outdoor) show and their time slot was pushed earlier than expected. Hope y'all have a great time - catch you next time!!!
  2. WordChick

    Dallas....are you in here?!

    MEETUPS 
    Sounds fun! Count me in!
  3. WordChick

    Hi from Texas!

    INTRO 
    @Lakeview Yes, absolutely! Sounds great! Thanks again for the welcomes! :)
  4. WordChick

    Hi from Texas!

    INTRO 
    Thank you so much! Yeah I'll definitely help where I can. Thanks for the warm welcome!
  5. WordChick

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it several times and read it to my 10 year old son also. Think the message that sticks out to me the most is that the fastlane is not fast in the sense that most think of 'fast' - there are so many processes and methods that you have to go through to create a truly fastlane business. I...
  6. WordChick

    Hi from Texas!

    INTRO 
    Hi there! Looking forward to being a part of the community... contributing, discovering and learning new things. But first, a little about me: I'm a married mom of 2. Lived in Texas almost my whole life. My background is in marketing - spent several years in real estate, insurance and even...
Back
Top Bottom