What's new

Recent content by Wisp

  1. W

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    There was a time when my kids couldn't think of anything to do when they weren't allowed screen time. It became their default option and they didn't know how to deal with boredom. Since then we've sold the kids' tablets and replaced them with eReaders - one of our best decisions. And it's not...
  2. W

    Hello and thank you!

    INTRO 
    Okay, time to scratch the above and try another path. I posted on Reddit today querying how others search for audiobooks. In this case, it looks like my need does not reflect the needs of the many. Most appear to choose audiobooks based off the cover vibe / blurb / recommendations, and a lot...
  3. W

    Hello and thank you!

    INTRO 
    Thanks @MJ DeMarco and @Jobless for the warm welcome and for taking the time to reply. 1 - Yes the MVP would be super simple and I'd only add features after checking customer response. Regarding monetization, I'm thinking: affiliate links to Audible / LibroFM subscription model: free basic...
  4. W

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the Millionaire Fastlane twice and I'm sure they won't be the last. One of the most valuable books I've ever read.
  5. W

    Hello and thank you!

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone! Firstly, thank you MJ for starting me down this path towards financial freedom. It's one thing to casually dream about escaping the rat race and another to see why it's critical to do everything I can to leave it. A little of my background: Living in the UK 32 yr old married mum...
Back
Top Bottom