What's new

Recent content by WiseGirl

  1. W

    I'm a self taught developer in who started as a freelancer at $10/hr and now easily earn $90k/yr

    AMA 
    Haha It's all over the place. Everything. Startups, small businesses in every industry, a funeral home, home builders, big manufacturers, even a few things for bigger brands like Harley-Davidson and Carmax! My favorite clients are a few small marketing agencies that I've had ongoing...
  2. W

    I'm a self taught developer in who started as a freelancer at $10/hr and now easily earn $90k/yr

    AMA 
    Haha Sorry. I don't want to hijack OP's thread. I'm doing web dev. Mostly websites, ecommerce, some small apps, custom WordPress plugins. (Though I am working on React Native now, and trying to get into some mobile stuff too! Super fun!) It seems like everyone around here (southern California)...
  3. W

    I'm a self taught developer in who started as a freelancer at $10/hr and now easily earn $90k/yr

    AMA 
    I'm kind of in the same boat. Taught myself development, started out waaay too cheap, now I'm up to $125/hr+ and making a nice six figures yearly, BUT... I'm at this point where I feel like I can't make a lot more unless I start making some changes. I don't want to expand (don't want to manage...
Back
Top Bottom