What's new

Recent content by winterstar

  1. winterstar

    winterstar

    INTRO 
    Thank you sir!
  2. winterstar

    winterstar

    INTRO 
    I need to get my wife and my mother out of poverty.
  3. winterstar

    Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making (Release thread)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    This is amazing!!!! I am so looking forward to it!!!
  4. winterstar

    I can build anything as a programmer. But I don't have any ideas on what to build/what problem to solve to make good money.

    IDEA 
    There was an idea that MJ came up with. He said to use Twitter/X and find complaints. Find what the existing problem is, or what people are griping about. Then fix it. Or find what the existing business solution is, then find a way to solve the problem but much better or do the same but much...
  5. winterstar

    What musical instruments do you play?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Nice! Piano music is so beautiful and peaceful. Actually, I want to get back into musical instruments for the same reason as you, for the cognitive exercise as well working the brain and stave off neuro decline.
  6. winterstar

    What musical instruments do you play?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Anyone here play a musical instrument(s)? How long have you played? What is your training history? What do you own currently? I used to play some acoustic and electric guitar. Ended up giving away the acoustic and sold the electric. I want to get back into it and was gonna learn off youtube.
  7. winterstar

    winterstar

    INTRO 
    Thank you! I will also be sure to check out The Great Rat Escape. I actually have The Compound Effect book on my Kindle.
  8. winterstar

    winterstar

    INTRO 
    Hello! I am winterstar. Just wanted to make a quick introduction. I got into business as a side hustle in undergrad at university. I was in the sciences. I did buying and selling and affiliate marketing, but nothing really took off. I am looking to learn lots while here and contribute and add...
Back
Top Bottom