What's new

Recent content by wal

  1. wal

    Executing So Hard My To-Do List Has A Body Count-- This Thread Will Melt Your Face Off With Hustle Energy

    SIDE HUSTLE EXECUTION 
    First of all love the memes, they do make me chuckle. The thing that helps me get through things like this is that I remember that it's a default reaction that my brain has wired itself to output when it comes to certain situations. Thinking yourself into a hole, not making any decisions until...
  2. wal

    Inventor's Virtual Meetup

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    That's a real shame, the last one I attended was great! Understandable though that if there's not really any showing that it's not worth putting the time in. I'll still do my best to attend all that I can.
  3. wal

    The real reason to be your own video game character

    HOT! MINDSET 
    I think it's less about myth visioning or disassociating and more about gamifying the way you look at working towards your life goals. The point isn't to imagine yourself as someone else and then not be you whilst you're that person, it's about imagining yourself as someone who can level...
  4. wal

    The real reason to be your own video game character

    HOT! MINDSET 
    After reading this thread I'm really surprised by the amount of people who say that living your life like a game is depressing. Surely you've played a game before and had loads of fun? The satisfaction of beating a hard grind on a game like Dark Souls, or how it feels once you've completed a...
  5. wal

    Executing So Hard My To-Do List Has A Body Count-- This Thread Will Melt Your Face Off With Hustle Energy

    SIDE HUSTLE EXECUTION 
    I was more eluding to the dopamine hit you get when it WORKS. Not necessarily the pitch itself haha! I've never made a sales pitch but I can imagine it's probably the same kind of reality lol
  6. wal

    Building a Clothing Brand at 19 - B R E A T H E

    EXECUTION 
    After reading through this thread I initially thought, why isn't this guy listening to anything any of the people are saying and putting barriers in place for himself to prevent him from learning important skills that he should need to build this business. But then I realised, I actually don't...
  7. wal

    Executing So Hard My To-Do List Has A Body Count-- This Thread Will Melt Your Face Off With Hustle Energy

    SIDE HUSTLE EXECUTION 
    Excited to see how your selling skills develop on this one! Good luck and remember, actually doing it is the best dopamine hit in the world, so why wouldn't you? ;)
  8. wal

    Inventor's Virtual Meetup

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Gutted that I missed the last one, can't wait to update everyone on what's been going on!
  9. wal

    Are you getting stopped by the tiniest hurdles ever?

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    The mindset from so many people that these things are just how "legal contracts" are and that there's no way you can possibly change that is crazy to me. If someone approaches you with a contract and there's a BS clause in there you get it changed, and if they don't want to change it then you...
  10. wal

    Quit Alcohol. Try it.

    MINDSET 
    That story completely summarises the main reason not to be drunk. That girl would have probably been injured or something if you were drunk and the 10 people that you left her with briefly were drunk. Instead she woke up in the ambulance and was completely fine. The club earplugs are great, I...
  11. wal

    Alex Hormozi | Acquisition.com workshop: The classiest thing I have ever experienced

    GURUS 
    Really nice to hear that one of these afformentioned courses does actually provide some real value. It seems like they have good company values behind them, will definitely not discount the Hormozi's anymore. Great info, thanks for sharing!
  12. wal

    Quit Alcohol. Try it.

    MINDSET 
    I've been a non-alcohol drinker for a few years now. When I turned 18 I went out and partied like everyone else, getting drunk and what have you. On my 18th birthday someone from my old school randomly headbutted me at a club for no apparent reason, probably just because they were drunk. Before...
  13. wal

    can live-streaming become a viable fast lane business model?

    IDEA 
    Hey koshco, I am by no means experienced in the world of content creation but from a fastlane point of view there's definitely merit here. Streaming is indeed a time for money equation, but it is scalable, bigger streamers don't need to stream as much because they can generate lots of revenue...
  14. wal

    Hello!

    INTRO 
    Welcome to the forum Nicolas! I hope you can find what you need :D
  15. wal

    Video game development is my passion and I’m making it my fast lane strategy.

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    Sounds promising! Hopefully that will lead you straight into an opportunity with some investors! I look forward to seeing how everything progresses. Good luck!
Back
Top Bottom