What's new

Recent content by wacalu

  1. W

    Don’t Learn to Code. Think Like a Technostacker Instead.

    GOLD! HOT! - AI - 
    How do you do it?
  2. W

    No network? No money? No idea? No education? NO PROBLEM!

    GOLD! IDEA 
    There is no Skype anymore. So that's it then... Kidding. Wanted to say thank you for the great post. I still think the direction is a good one in general but the approach might need a course correction. Btw. I'm not a native speaker. What does "There are many ways to dress your mistress" mean?
  3. W

    Has anyone here heard of/ work with ScoreApp?

    MARKETING 
    It's Daniel Priestley . Don't hit me . Same! Somehow it resonated a lot and I thought of giving it a try as well. Came to the conclusion that it is too expensive and that's what lead me to looking for my own solution using carrd, tally.so, n8n and google docs (generate result PDFs). Do you...
  4. W

    Has anyone here heard of/ work with ScoreApp?

    MARKETING 
    Ah this looks cool thx
  5. W

    Has anyone here heard of/ work with ScoreApp?

    MARKETING 
    Thrive Quiz Builder: The #1 WordPress Quiz Plugin I right? Looks pretty cool. One additional thing that ScoreApp does is that it creates a PDF that you can share with other people in your team.
  6. W

    Has anyone here heard of/ work with ScoreApp?

    MARKETING 
    I think I found a way how to make this work with carrd.com and tally.so. The setup could be cheaper and you could collect ~20k responses per month. In one of those evenings I thought maybe this could even become a business to create a platform that integrates into many form builders and can...
  7. W

    Is Cold Email in DACH Region Legal?

    MARKETING 
    But is it actually forbidden. From what I can read on the internet it's fair game in Germany as long as the message is relevant to the recipient, no?
  8. W

    Immediate ban: First post = AI / ChatGPT Responses

    - AI - 
    I've used an AI dictation tool to speak my intro into the phone. AI did clean up my uhs and mhhs. Pls don't ban me
  9. W

    Hey there Christian here from Berlin

    INTRO 
    I‘m actually in the bootstrap worrier group of the book! It‘s a really good read and very actionable.
  10. W

    Hey there Christian here from Berlin

    INTRO 
    Danke und gleichfalls!
  11. W

    Hey there Christian here from Berlin

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone, my name is Christian, I’m from Berlin, and I’m now 41 years old. I’ve always wanted to be successful with my own software company—as a programmer, I spent many years working as a freelancer for advertising agencies, developing Flash websites. Later on, I was involved in two...
Back
Top Bottom