What's new

Recent content by Visby

  1. V

    Excited about a new beginning

    Thanks for the input. Gaining visibility in the app store and having sustainable product value seem paramount with apps. The life cycle of most games are short. The data I've read indicates that two-thirds of revenues come in the first three months. It's difficult to create organic growth...
  2. V

    Excited about a new beginning

    I was wondering for if you could expand on his advice a bit.
  3. V

    Excited about a new beginning

    Thanks, MJ. Yes, I am definitely starting a business, but need to figure out what exactly. Most of my ideas are mobile app related, however I'm not really solving any problems or reducing any pain points. Nothing innovative, which makes me nervous because the barriers to entry for mobile is...
  4. V

    Excited about a new beginning

    Hello all, I read MJ's book over the summer and it summarized my entire life's observations with incredible clarity. After being honest with myself, I realized I was sleep walking through the slowlane. It's too bad I wasted so much time and money on such a path. But...better late than never. I...
Back
Top Bottom