What's new

Recent content by vijaybangar

  1. V

    Banner Ads Conversions

    MARKETING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum, i truly hope you are doing well and things are going positive for you. I recently created a Banner Advertisement campaign on a homepage of a Freebie/Competition site, linking to my blog which also discussed...
  2. V

    Investing Without A Valuation Calculation

    INVESTING 
    Thank you very much for your kind and detailed response PeterKN, that was very kind of you. I truly hope you are doing well and everything is going positive for you. I really appreciate your comments, in particular what you mentioned about, one thing i use DCF for is kind of plausability...
  3. V

    Investing Without A Valuation Calculation

    INVESTING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and that you are having great success with your investing. I have found many instances where over valued, growth stocks and even value stocks that are over valued, keep rising well above...
  4. V

    Small Cap Stocks

    INVESTING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and everything is going positive for you. I have invested in alot of large cap stocks such as Amazon, i find that after reading one Annual Report and looking at some financial statements...
  5. V

    Self Development SEO Course

    MINDSET 
    Thank you very much for coming back to me GoodBoyGilbert, that was very kind of you. What a truly wonderful person you are. I truly hope everything is going well for you. I will definitely look into your recommendation to add in a different course specific with how to use SEO software, thank...
  6. V

    Self Development SEO Course

    MINDSET 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you have had a lovely week and that everything is going well for you. I am considering doing a Search Engine Optimisation course, as i feel i dont know enough about this. For instance backlinking, optimising...
  7. V

    Taking Legal Action

    QUESTION 
    Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and having a wonderful day. I have a claim against Barclaycard as an outstanding credit balance has not been refunded. I have phoned, sent letters, emailed and despite reassurances that this...
  8. V

    Investing Based On Fundamentals

    INVESTING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and having a wonderful week. I please wondered if anyone invests purely based on a company’s fundamentals or expected earnings growth. For instance there is lots of sites that predict a...
  9. V

    Candlestick Patterns Stocks

    INVESTING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope everything is going well for you and you are having a lovely weekend. I kindly wondered please on various stocks, you have downtrends and then after usually a bottom is reached, the stock increases. There is...
  10. V

    Growth Investing Process

    INVESTING 
    Thank you very much for your extraordinary helpful response MJ DeMarco what a truly wonderful human being you are, i highly appreciate your reply. I truly hope everything is going well for you MJ DeMarco. I really like your creative style of following what "smart money" is doing (billionaires...
  11. V

    Growth Investing Process

    INVESTING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope everything is going well for you and you are having a lovely week. I know many investors like to look at a few years worth of Annual Reports before investing in a stock. However, i have found that there is a...
  12. V

    UK Corporation Tax

    QUESTION 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I am very sorry to follow-up on this, as i appreciate you will all be very busy. If anyone kindly had any thoughts on the above, even if it was just a few sentences it would mean the world to me and i would be forever...
  13. V

    UK Corporation Tax

    QUESTION 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope you are doing well and having another successful week. With the UK Corporation Tax slowly increasing and its around 25% now, i am making sure i am claiming back all allowances i possibly can. However, its...
  14. V

    Laptop Upgrade

    QUESTION 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I truly hope everything is going well for you and you are happy. I manage my affiliate blogs from my Laptop and other affiliate marketing projects, such as email marketing. I am finding now that my Laptop is slowing down...
  15. V

    Instagram Ads

    MARKETING 
    Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people, i am very sorry to follow-up on this. If anyone kindly had any thoughts please on the above even if it was just a few sentences it would mean the world to me and i would be forever grateful. Very best wishes to you and hope you have a wonderful...
Back
Top Bottom