What's new

Recent content by Vardi

  1. Vardi

    Figuring Things Out – My Journey So Far

    INTRO 
    Thanks, MJ! I broke down the different paths I see to reaching $1K/day: Sidewalk –Climbing the corporate ladder for 15+ years sounds miserable—not an option. Even working a regular job for five years feels like a bad trade for my time. Since I’m young and can take risks, I don’t think this path...
  2. Vardi

    Figuring Things Out – My Journey So Far

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the suggestion, i will check them out
  3. Vardi

    Figuring Things Out – My Journey So Far

    INTRO 
    That makes a lot of sense. Right now, my main focus will be helping my clients generate more sales and leads through ads. I'll be working on crafting better ad copy, understanding their potential customers to maximize conversions. I get what you’re saying about building a solid foundation...
  4. Vardi

    Figuring Things Out – My Journey So Far

    INTRO 
    Right now, I’m leaning toward going deeper into Google Ads & performance marketing—especially conversion tracking, CRO (conversion rate optimization), and high-budget ad scaling. I enjoy running ads, but I’ve realized that just setting up campaigns isn’t enough. The real leverage comes from...
  5. Vardi

    Figuring Things Out – My Journey So Far

    INTRO 
    3.03.2025 Hi, I'm 21 and work as a performance marketer (Google Ads) at an e-commerce company, earning $200/month. It’s not a lot, but since I live in my hometown and my country has a low cost of living, I don’t have many expenses. I’ve been lurking on this forum since COVID, ever since I read...
  6. Vardi

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read the millionaire fastlane. Thanks for challenging my slowlane mindset.
Back
Top Bottom