What's new

Recent content by Turtlecopter

  1. Turtlecopter

    Starting today - Is that a good source of the basics?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    The point was that the business itself would be web design because: 1. Small and medium businesses in my country are in growing need of such services. We're the last of the European Union when it comes to digital presence of companies. 2. Only about 55% are present in the online/digital universe...
  2. Turtlecopter

    Starting today - Is that a good source of the basics?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I'm going to finish TMF somewhere around the next two days, but from what I've read there and here on the forum, there's no reason to wait, so I'll start educating myself in web design and web marketing today and also applying it to my business starting also today. I have absolutely no idea what...
  3. Turtlecopter

    Best Laptop for Enterpreneurs?

    CHAT RANT 
    I have absolutely no experience in business as of today, but on hardware knowledge I would say I have done my due diligence. I definitely second Edoardo's opinion, new models even the budget ones can do the basic tasks at a very fast rate. Unless you're running complicated coded full blown apps...
  4. Turtlecopter

    The log in couldn't wait until the end of The Book

    INTRO 
    I'm looking forward to reading that as well.
  5. Turtlecopter

    The log in couldn't wait until the end of The Book

    INTRO 
    Sometimes a little tough love in any shape or form is what we need, even though we don't know it.
  6. Turtlecopter

    The log in couldn't wait until the end of The Book

    INTRO 
    I'll be glad hearing about your ups and downs you've encountered in your journey later down the line when we'll both have some experience.
  7. Turtlecopter

    The log in couldn't wait until the end of The Book

    INTRO 
    It seems like even when you have it all, you can still find/ do things that give you the feeling of accomplishment.
  8. Turtlecopter

    The log in couldn't wait until the end of The Book

    INTRO 
    I'd like to say hello to this community that I've just joined! Already peaked through some of the threads and it made me smile seeing people encouraging each other and giving useful advice when it matters. I am midway through the book "The Millionaire Fastlane" and I must admit it made me feel...
Back
Top Bottom