What's new

Recent content by Tparachou

  1. T

    Introduction & Scaling a Service Business

    INTRO 
    Northern Nevada in the United States yeah for sure that has been one of our biggest chokeholds as well. We have investing tons of time, energy and resources into training kids between 18 and 30 because there’s such a huge skill gap. The problem is they want twice the money they’re actually worth...
  2. T

    Introduction & Scaling a Service Business

    INTRO 
    Good question. At this stage, the roadblocks in front of me aren’t about sales or opportunity — they’re about designing the business to scale without me being the limiting factor. 1. Building a company that functions without my constant involvement As we move past the $5M level, the...
  3. T

    Introduction & Scaling a Service Business

    INTRO 
    This year is the year!
  4. T

    Introduction & Scaling a Service Business

    INTRO 
    That’s awesome! Yes would be great to pick your brain!
  5. T

    Introduction & Scaling a Service Business

    INTRO 
    Black Magician, great question. For us, the ceiling wasn’t demand — it was capacity and control. We’ve consistently done around $5M in revenue for years, and I always felt we could sell more work, but we didn’t have the depth of skilled employees or the internal systems to execute at a...
  6. T

    Introduction & Scaling a Service Business

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone, My name is Thomas, and I’m the owner of Thomas Precision Welding and Moundhouse Powder Coating. I run hands-on, service-based businesses focused on precision work, quality control, and reliability. Like many here, I started by mastering the skill and the craft first, and I’m...
  7. T

    The Fastlane Summit and yearly meet ups?

    MEETUPS 
    There’s one I’ve been going to in Mexico every year called beer and pancakes ran by Bobby Casey and Stephen Hilgert coming up in February
  8. T

    Entrepreneur meetup in Mexico: Beer & Pancakes mastermind

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Absolutely I’ve been hooked ever since the first one I went to 4 years ago
Back
Top Bottom