What's new

Recent content by toneri

  1. toneri

    Hello here is my formal introduction

    INTRO 
    I've recently read the millionaire fast lane. I came to this forum and made a inapproaite post. NOt knowing the author of that book runs this site. I thought this forum was just like any other internet forum. I truly apologize. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to the people. I made a...
  2. toneri

    This forum is annoying and unusable due to the ads. Had potential to be something real

    INTRO 
    I'm not risking my computer to install "verified" adblockers, even though people say it is safe you never know an update may happen and the source code may turn malicious. If you assumed im a troll for saying something negative, I was researching about import and export business and saw...
  3. toneri

    This forum is annoying and unusable due to the ads. Had potential to be something real

    INTRO 
    seeing an ad pop up every F*cking 10 seconds and all over the forum im surprised these greedy admins got away with anyone joining. absolutely terrible, it would've been great if there were less ads or not those spammy annoying ones. like atleast do something like blackhatworld does , that site...
Back
Top Bottom