What's new

Recent content by TimC

  1. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Yeh did most of the work , it didn’t need much restoration
  2. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Update ! In April 2020 i lost my job in the oilfield as I refused to travel and was laid off from the company I worked for but I played that move as I had been travelling back and forth to Malaysia for 10years , I was tired of it and tired of the job, I basically had enough of the management ...
  3. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Well I did have two small kids whilst building the car , I enjoy working on older cars that aren't all electronics like today , gives me satisfaction . I wont sell it right now as my mindset towards money has changed drastically within the past 6months and money I used to waste is now going to...
  4. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    yeh Im not selling it at the moment , i can save that 30k on the side right now with my current job and some side projects. Everytime i drive it theres no way i can think about selling . Honestly I don't care for a lambo or any exotic car , sure it would be nice to have when I am financially...
  5. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    I have no car payments on my 240z , its the family car that has the car payments. I owe nothing on the sports car and its costs me a few hundred a year to keep it . And yes a side business is in the works now . thanks for your feedback much appreciated
  6. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    not sure if you have read the original thread but I already own the car , paid cash for it a long time ago.
  7. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    thats the plan , my mindset has changed drastically within the last 6months , I am pretty much obsessed with being of more value and the systems to continuously do so .
  8. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Oh hey , well I just live in Canada I work offshore Malaysia where it’s nice and toasty :) . I hear what you’re saying , but honestly if I sell this car I don’t care to have another sports car as I’ve had many in the past , but yes if my finances permit it later on it will be nice , it’s not a...
  9. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Oh hey , well I just live in Canada I work offshore Malaysia where it’s nice and toasty :) . I hear what you’re saying , but honestly if I sell this car I don’t care to have another sports car as I’ve had many in the past , but yes if my finances permit it later on it will be nice , it’s not a...
  10. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Well I’m currently saving to be able to do this , I will save 10k then look to purchase, I’d like to see at least 50% ROI From it current earnings . Once I can successfully do this a few times to cover my expenses I plan to call it quits with this job . I may even want to save 20k before...
  11. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    good idea but Honestly I dont want to do that to her , her one request was to have a good car that she can get in and out of with 3kids , its really difficult for her when I am away at work for a month so anything to make it easier on her when im gone i will do .
  12. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    regret is what i am trying to avoid , and I feel it already just thinking about selling the car.
  13. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    True , the interest rate on the car loan is 4.1% and I owe around 20k , thats why I would like to pay it off asap. I do have another plan to pay off the car loan , i have a good sum of money going to a RESP , for non canadians its a government plan for saving for your kids education where the...
  14. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    Thanks for the advice , i definitely plan to take advice of the christmas season with regards to the photography.
  15. T

    To sell or not to sell the dream car ??

    HOT! 
    You are right about working the numbers and see how much faster i would be out of debt after selling it, I will definitely do this . Car photography there is a market but car guys dont want to spend money on photos of their cars they just want to spend money on upgrades to their cars, exotic...
Back
Top Bottom