What's new

Recent content by Tim Monda

  1. Tim Monda

    Long time wantrepreneur...

    INTRO 
    Thanks MJ!
  2. Tim Monda

    Long time wantrepreneur...

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the push! And respect to a fellow engineer. Next week I plan to have my app wire frames sent to at least 5 developers for quotes. I will report back!!
  3. Tim Monda

    Long time wantrepreneur...

    INTRO 
    Hey Sean! Thanks for this info. I will definitely check out that book.
  4. Tim Monda

    Long time wantrepreneur...

    INTRO 
    Hey Gang, I've read MJ's books and am definitely a fan of the Fastlane approach. Admittedly, I've been a wantrepreneur since ready The 4 Hour Work Week back in 2011. I've read dozens of business books and not made a lot actually happen for myself. I've half assed a couple physical product ideas...
  5. Tim Monda

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it, well I listened to the audiobook. But I've been through it twice over the course of 2 weeks. Hit me like a slap in the face. More motivated than ever to make sh*t happen with my business. Also I've been real conscious of all the slow lane talk that's ALL around me everyday. Family...
Back
Top Bottom