What's new

Recent content by Ties.

  1. Ties.

    Searching for a video editor

    MEETUPS 
    Maybe try searching someone local?
  2. Ties.

    Started gambling in early age of 16

    MINDSET 
    Of course top gambling, see if you can maybe join some kind of community or even go back into school to stat up your social life again.
  3. Ties.

    Teaching/ Study App; Should I do it?

    IDEA 
    You could maybe sell the idea to an English leaning book publisher?
  4. Ties.

    How can I make most out of my university career?

    MEETUPS 
    Ty mate, you too! I am not sufficient in my knowledge in IT right now (will study international business so might not help). I might get into it, but I am not too motivated for it so probably will be focussing on things I know right now and expand on that and maybe learn some coding that is...
  5. Ties.

    Looking for some opinions

    MINDSET 
    Meant it more like in a market that hasn't boomed yet or that is still easily scalable (because it didn't boom yet or has been steady for ages).
  6. Ties.

    Looking for some opinions

    MINDSET 
    Isn't it maybe smarter to start a company in a field that didn't boom?
  7. Ties.

    How can I make most out of my university career?

    MEETUPS 
    Ty, I can for sure do that, but I also need to make some money to pay rent and living costs. I think this will be about 255 that I'll need to generate myself. I already have a business in an area I know but it only makes about 50 euro's and isn't really scalable. I will start another business...
  8. Ties.

    Good Meals (Share Some Recipes)

    CHAT HEALTH 
    Maybe anyone knows some good studentsmeals? Will be studying on my own soon and will still be trying to bulk but want it to be a healthy bulk.
  9. Ties.

    How to find good clubs for entrepreneurs?

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    For sure could be something I can do. I’m already kind of doing it for a way smaller niche.
  10. Ties.

    How to find good clubs for entrepreneurs?

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Ah, really interesting story!
  11. Ties.

    How to find good clubs for entrepreneurs?

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Fair enough, which niche are you in?
  12. Ties.

    How to find good clubs for entrepreneurs?

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    You could make a club that is easy to find then. A way to skew value?
  13. Ties.

    How to find good clubs for entrepreneurs?

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Did you just find yourself a new business idea without knowing it?
  14. Ties.

    How To Execute Business Idea?

    IDEA AIRBNB 
    Really interesting thought. Do you remember where you heard it or from who?
  15. Ties.

    How can I make most out of my university career?

    MEETUPS 
    Hi everyone, I'm a 19 years old who will go to the university of Maastricht after this summer and I will start studying International Business. I chose this university because of it's international aspect 56% of students comes from abroad. We will be taught via 'problem based learning' which...
Back
Top Bottom