What's new

Recent content by theeduke

  1. theeduke

    College vs skilled trades. What is your take?

    QUESTION 
    I have read so many books on this subject so I can't pinpoint it, but could just be this book by Codie Sanchez with that as the actual title "Main Street Millionaire" to quote the description "We’re talking about the unsexy but reliably profitable industries — like plumbing, construction...
  2. theeduke

    The Coming AI Job Apocalypse: Entrepreneurship is Your Answer.

    HOT! - AI - 
    Yeah I just heard Marc Andreason (sp?) talk about these AI layoffs yesterday, he said these businesses were just overstaffed (like twitter was) and they used AI as an excuse to trim the fat. Not sure how many jobs are actually being lost though, he could've been lying to make people hate his AI...
  3. theeduke

    College vs skilled trades. What is your take?

    QUESTION 
    Main street millionaire is a great route* 1. Master a skilled trade -->>> open your own business. A couple guys I went to high school with were able to get rich this way, started out as normal HVAC workers. Which is better though monetarily? Whichever one uses their skills to open business I...
Back
Top Bottom