What's new

Recent content by TechNThrive

  1. TechNThrive

    New Member : From Foster Care to Fearless: A Go-Getter's Journey

    INTRO 
    Hey, I appreciate that! Your journey is super inspiring—living in your car after a Forex crash and bouncing back via TMF? That’s some serious grit. For me, it all started with wanting to fill gaps I saw around me. Maple paneling? People needed reliable, local-quality wood. Private lending? I...
  2. TechNThrive

    Alcohol-drinking culture amongst entrepreneurs

    MINDSET PEOPLE HEALTH 
    I have been sober for the last five years, and I can honestly say I have never felt more alive in every aspect of my life—family, health, finances, and personal development. Don’t get me wrong: my life was decent by most standards before I quit drinking. However, I drank because my life felt...
  3. TechNThrive

    Quit Alcohol. Try it.

    MINDSET 
    I have been sober for the last five years, and I can honestly say I have never felt more alive in every aspect of my life—family, health, finances, and personal development. Don’t get me wrong: my life was decent by most standards before I quit drinking. However, I drank because my life felt...
  4. TechNThrive

    Where To Sell AI Chatbot Agency?

    SAAS / APPS - AI - QUESTION 
    1. Legal and Structural Preparations 1.1 Corporate Structure Entity Type: Determine the legal structure of your business (LLC, Ltd, GmbH, etc.). If it is not yet formalized, you may want to do so before seeking a sale. Buyers usually prefer a clean, well-structured legal entity with clear...
  5. TechNThrive

    How do you choose your Friendships?

    PEOPLE 
    A true friend doesn’t judge you, make fun of you, or belittle you for your mistakes. They should be supportive but also brutally honest. If someone truly cares about you, they’ll tell you when you’re messing up and when you’re doing well—without a trace of jealousy. That said, friends and...
  6. TechNThrive

    Private Mortgage Investors?

    INVESTING 
    Hi everyone! I’m curious if anyone here is currently involved in private mortgage investing or has been considering it. With the growing interest in alternative investments, private mortgages seem like a promising way to earn passive income and achieve solid returns, but I’d love to hear from...
  7. TechNThrive

    New Member : From Foster Care to Fearless: A Go-Getter's Journey

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone! I'm an energetic, healthy-lifestyle-oriented go-getter with a thirst for knowledge and a passion for constant self-improvement. Growing up in foster care after being abandoned as a child, I became self-taught and self-made, driven to create a better future. I became a police officer...
Back
Top Bottom