What's new

Recent content by Tea&Tea

  1. Tea&Tea

    I have APP idea. I can’t code and I don’t trust Ai. Help.

    IDEA 
    I have a great app idea. Who or where do I go? I keep seeing Ai app builders…um hell no? Or heck yeah? I’m reaading that Ai is stealing people’s ideas! Help.
  2. Tea&Tea

    How are you supposed to start a business before you have any marketable skills

    INTRO 
    Go to YouTube and look up Ahrefs. They have tons of online marketing tools and courses you can learn. It’s very engaging and helpful. Do not start your business until you understand digital marketing and practice your skill set. Also, find a mentor.
  3. Tea&Tea

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    You don’t have to go to heaven and you don’t to go to hell. But can’t stay here forever. I pray you find the gospel of Jesus. Amen.
Back
Top Bottom