What's new

Recent content by taha99

  1. T

    Hello world :)

    INTRO 
    This is my first post on any forum ever. I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self to all of you :) I have a degree in Electrical & Electronic engineering and I have a graduate job working for a large engineering firm in the UK. Yes, I am very much on the slow lane at the moment, but I am...
  2. T

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Hi from London, UK! Fairly surprised there's not a lot more of us haha
  3. T

    From Dropout to 8-Figure Fastlane Empire: See How I did it Inside !!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have never posted anything on a forum before so this is new to me! I also just wanted to say that you for your inspiring story. Your story especially resonates with me as I am also part of an immigrant family with similar principles when it comes to money and education such as yours. This is...
Back
Top Bottom