What's new

Recent content by Supercar

  1. Supercar

    Found a motivation! I want to go live in Brazil!

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Age-standardized estimates for adult women (BMI ≥ 30), sorted from lowest to highest: RankCountryWomen obese (%) 1Haiti16 2Canada26 3Venezuela26 4Cuba29 5Guatemala31 6Colombia31 7Peru33 8Ecuador34 9Bolivia35 10Brazil35 11Dominican Republic37 12Trinidad and Tobago38...
  2. f20260829_183113.webp

    f20260829_183113.webp

  3. Supercar

    Found a motivation! I want to go live in Brazil!

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Below is the long version. For the last eight years, since I published this thread here on the forum, my life has largely been directed by women, motorcycles, and to a smaller extent by cars, and by my job. I really liked the girl I met for the first time in Brazil in 2018. A year later, I...
  4. Supercar

    Found a motivation! I want to go live in Brazil!

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Back from the dead !!! Progress update !!! I am in Brazil !!! Estou em Floripa !!! This has been a very long and winding road! I even went off-roading a few times. But I have finally arrived. I got in Florianopolis a month ago. AMA - Ask Me Anything!
  5. Supercar

    I’m Reading Atlas Shrugged; You’re Invited!!!!

    HOT! 
    You are in for a treat, if you make it last the middle, where it gets really gloomy and depressing. And you are in for an even bigger treat if you listen to it the second time.
  6. Supercar

    Quarantine Fitness - What's Your Routine?

    HOT! HEALTH 
    I never liked gym, so I am not missing anything. I just gained a lot of free time with this quarantine thing. So I sleep 8-9 hours every night, walk, run, ride a bicycle, and ride a motorcycle in my backyard. View: https://youtu.be/4eeQI9Dv5o4
  7. Supercar

    Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco

    HOT! FEATURED! 
    Great read! Now I want "Read WEALTH EXPOSED" under my avatar!
  8. Supercar

    The Millionaire Fastlane, Russian Edition

    Let me know if you need help. Russian used to be my native language. Now I like English better, but Russian is still fun.
  9. Supercar

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane! I must have forgotten to say it in this thread. Now, here, I said it!
  10. Supercar

    Brainstorm session at Summit

    MEETUPS 
    I am in a similar situation as @PapaGang where I need to come up with a product idea. Specific Outcome: I want to come up with a product to produce in China and sell on Amazon. It has to have a healthy profit margin and be unique to minimize competition. What Do We Have: I am an engineer. I...
  11. Supercar

    2020 Fastlane Summit, Itinerary

    HOT! MEETUPS 
    Thanks for the tip. This is my first time and I had no idea what mindset to bring to the meetup. Now I know! This sounds easier than trying to figure out how to squeeze the biggest benefit out of 2.5 days of talking and listening. Everyone has something of value to offer.
  12. Supercar

    Do you take any kind of stimulants?

    HEALTH 
    Pedyalite is a solution of electrolytes with a small amount of glucose. Lightly sweetened liquids are absorbed better than plain water. It is most often given to babies who have dehydration due to diarrhea or fever. You should have something similar in your local pharmacy in Spain in the baby...
  13. Supercar

    Do you take any kind of stimulants?

    HEALTH 
    Like many have said, you can't keep relying on caffeine for energy for longer than a day or two. If you are too tired and have to have caffeine, then you can't have it! Yes, adrenal fatigue is real. I am recovering from it. Some also call it Epstein-Barr virus, Mononucleosis, etc. It is...
  14. Supercar

    Netflix's Game Changers (Vegan Documentary)

    HEALTH 
    I am in! I also want a HUGE... err... performance.
Back
Top Bottom