What's new

Recent content by Stargazer

  1. Stargazer

    Is Trade School for HVAC / LSS Job Worth It?

    SLOWLANE QUESTION 
    If it interests you then it's not a bad idea. Musk wants to send humans to Mars. Guess what they will be using? Life Support Sytsems. I know that's not the type of LSS you use and are thinking about right now but it's an example of how you can have knowledge of something and then see paths...
  2. Stargazer

    27M Mechanical Engineer - Journey

    QUESTION STORY 
    I bet the construction site has $millions in plant machinery on it. It's a $billion industry. And the companies supplying that machinery have mechanical engineers to maintain them. And those same companies constantly improve their machines or invent new ones to become more and more efficient...
  3. Stargazer

    Ask for guidance

    - AI - 
    Don't hand over any more of your money. That's the general message. Each time you send they will ask for just a little bit more until you have none left. Anything in Morrocco that you could export to Spain or the other way round? Something simple for you to do? Or any other simple little...
  4. Stargazer

    Where are all the sales conversations?

    MARKETING 
    If I said I picked up a phone book and made phone calls how would that help you? What I said would not be relevant to you. Dan
  5. Stargazer

    I Work in UK Children's Care. The Paperwork Is Killing the Mission. So I'm Automating It.

    IDEA - AI - 
    100% agree. Maybe I egged the threat too much. This is UK right? Look at our roads! You will know the veracity of this, but I just did a very quick look at your sector and 84% of Childrens Care Homes are Private and contracated to Local Authorites. I would not have guessed this as I thought...
  6. Stargazer

    I Work in UK Children's Care. The Paperwork Is Killing the Mission. So I'm Automating It.

    IDEA - AI - 
    Good job. You know the NHS now does this to increase patient doctor interaction by 25% and reduce what they call Pyjama time? It's called Ambient Voice Technology. The pyjama time is the actual selling point for doctors and I suspect would be for you too. So don't be too perfect in your...
  7. Stargazer

    Dr. Michael Greger's Book "How Not to Age"

    HEALTH 
    Musculoskeletal. Maybe it's a term used here in UK and not so much in the US. It covers lots of things to do with muscles, bones and joints. When you sleep your skeleton should be somewhat aligned. Spine in a straightish line. If you sleep on your side as most people do, myself included, and...
  8. Stargazer

    Dr. Michael Greger's Book "How Not to Age"

    HEALTH 
    You probably have a mattress/pillow problem if you have pain in the side you sleep. ie The side pressing down into the mattress and therefore causing inflammation. A cup of tea isn't the solution to your MSK problem. Dan
  9. Stargazer

    Helping a bicycle repair shop - From nothing to tangible results

    SIDE HUSTLE EXECUTION 
    Not to put a dampner on things but your timeline is 4 months so far. Nov to Mar with a lot of convincing required your end. How do you see this playing out long term? Dan
  10. Stargazer

    Just got fired, but I feel great! Telehealth

    HEALTH 
    Absolutely. Makes it easier to hire people and raise capital if needed in the future if you have some sort of existing contacts and background. Dan
  11. Stargazer

    Just got fired, but I feel great! Telehealth

    HEALTH 
    I wouldn't worry about Amazon at all. In your job did you get to hear customer gripes over the months or years that the company ignored yet the customers still continued paying because they felt the alternatives were no better? That would be a good start. And were you connecting people to...
  12. Stargazer

    Retention Optimization Services Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    I see. I used to now someone who owned a high end gym and I think he said they lost about 20% of customers per year for various reasons. This translated into tens of thousands of pounds. He made no effort to try and reduce it though which struck me as strange as a gym is stuffed full of costly...
  13. Stargazer

    Retention Optimization Services Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Are you looking to reduce churn for companies with subscribers? Dan
  14. Stargazer

    What Are Your Experiences With Partnerships?

    SCALING 
    You can customize a partnership agreement from lawdepot.co.uk and once you have all agreed in principal to what you have concocted, pay a solicitor to double check it is fit for purpose. Pretty much guaranteed they will they of something that you haven't. This would be the most cost effective...
  15. Stargazer

    What Are Your Experiences With Partnerships?

    SCALING 
    Exactly what I was thinking. Sales & Marketing Operations Finance. All 3 roles are under Operations. Your tripod is falling down. Have you considered the other two and just not presented here? Dan
Back
Top Bottom