What's new

Recent content by SpaceFungi

  1. SpaceFungi

    20 years Old and a New Realization

    MINDSET INTRO 
    The interesting work is very few and far between, from what I’ve heard from others at the firm you can go years without doing an actual excavation, which is what the university focuses on. The rest of the time it’s called phase 1 survey, which involves going into random areas based on where...
  2. SpaceFungi

    Becoming Rich In 5 Years

    INTRO 
    I started watching Hamza and Ali a few weeks ago, Ali in specific is how I found out about the millionaire Fastlane, I wouldn't count them out completely as they both live the Fastlane and have channels that document how they did it.
  3. SpaceFungi

    20 years Old and a New Realization

    MINDSET INTRO 
    Hello everyone, I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane and Escape the Rat Race and I am happy to be here. So far I've taken the hands off approach to making concrete decisions in life, but having just completed an internship at an Archaeological CRM company and getting a taste of the...
Back
Top Bottom