What's new

Recent content by SovereignEagle

  1. S

    My story, perhaps a cautionary tale

    INTRO 
    Hello fellow aspiring unplugged unscriptees, I want to start by saying I have been loosely aware of the Fastlane community for quite a few years. I was even recommended checking it out 5 or so years ago around the time I had my ‘FTE’ moment and started trying to take the act of liberating...
  2. S

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I finished Unscripted earlier this week. I read the book instead of listening to the audiobook like I normally do and this is a very good thing as I wanted to take a LOT of notes. The beginning aligned a lot with what I already knew about the harrowing reality of the world in which we live. It...
  3. S

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have the pleasure of declaring that I have read the Millionaire Fastlane. I first listened to the audiobook some while back while I was working at sea. Then I forgot about it and did just about everything wrong that you could imagine. Then I listened to it again a couple of months ago and it...
Back
Top Bottom