What's new

Recent content by Some Belgian guy

  1. S

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Just finished listening to the Rat-Race Escape audiobook. The story hit home... now I'm considering an old idea of mine again I had thrown into the virtual trash bin: using my girlfriends animal shelter (donating to it) as extra USP for the game I'm about to make. But now I'm also wondering if...
  2. S

    Burned out software developer

    INTRO 
    Freelancing for 3 – 6 months a year to pay the bills and then using the remaining time to work on my own projects, is something I do consider as well. I’d rather do it one after the other than doing 2 things at the same time. I know it doesn’t work out well for me. I need to set my full...
  3. S

    Burned out software developer

    INTRO 
    The one I’ve made at my job? Video can be seen here: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5vVdPxvOk0 It’s a motion controlled 2D space game that can be played on a big LED-wall in a shopping mall. Pretty simplistic from the users perspective. Or the one I’m planning to make? A top down...
  4. S

    Burned out software developer

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone and @MJ DeMarco I’m a 33 year old software developer experiencing a mix of burnout, bore-out and a midlife crisis. It’s not how I started my adult life though. I was a high school dropout doing one temporary shit job after another and worked my a$$ off to get where I am today...
  5. S

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    You could never have guessed it, but I'm from: Belgium
Back
Top Bottom