What's new

Recent content by Slammer

  1. S

    Mindless action versus understanding the core

    INTRO 
    Actually, I do write down my daily tasks a few days ahead. But honestly, I’ve never written my ideas anywhere, thinking they would always stay in my head. You’re right though — they need to be written down and properly thought through to gain clarity.
  2. S

    Mindless action versus understanding the core

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your attention. Yes, I am still young, and I don’t want to waste these years for nothing — that’s exactly why I’m here.
  3. S

    Mindless action versus understanding the core

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone, I recently joined the Fastlane forum after discovering it through The Millionaire Fastlane. A bit about me: I’m 23 years old, a young guy living in France. I moved here with my family about seven years ago. At the moment, I’m enrolled at university, but deep down I know it’s...
Back
Top Bottom