What's new

Recent content by Sisa

  1. Sisa

    Has anyone started a business because of the "this sucks" principle?

    IDEA 
    I wish that were the case. I thought the pricing was fine until I clarified with Domain that it would be per user. So if I had 10 clients, it would cost $3,000 per month. They are pretty strict with their pricing and I think it will only go up more since Co Star bought Domain Group for $3...
  2. Sisa

    Has anyone started a business because of the "this sucks" principle?

    IDEA 
    To find recent sales data of homes in Australia, you typically need access to one of the real estate advertising platforms. Allhomes, Domain.com, realestate.com.au etc. When I need to create comparative analysis documents and do market research, our real estate company has to pay for this data...
  3. Sisa

    Tired of AI Slop on Your LinkedIn Feed? Here’s How the Company Is Pushing Back.

    NEWS 
    I am glad we are getting things like this. Imagine if Youtube did the same thing.. Half of the content targeted towards children would be removed instantly haha Valve with their PC platform, Steam, have new filters so you can know if a game has any AI generated content in it as the store was...
  4. Sisa

    Dating Apps are F*cking Broken, I'm Thinking of a Possible Solution

    HOT! IDEA 
    I didn't mind using certain dating apps and preferred Hinge over tinder and bumble. When I was last on it I did end up using AI to analyse a lot of these profiles to figure out the best way to approach a conversation. I ended up getting into lots of good conversations with girls and slowly...
  5. Sisa

    Step-by-Step Walkthrough - Launching a Web Agency from 0 to 1, Offering Low Cost Websites With No Upfront Cost

    - AI - 
    So I had a similar thought when I was away on holidays. I am back at work and reached out to some close contacts that I can speak casually too about a model like this. I pitched to a mobile car detailer/cleaner and a work friend who also has a tiling business. Both are super open to the...
  6. Sisa

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    GOLD! HOT! CHAT 
    I have been working on several things to improve my efficiency in my real estate job. I have built a app that I always wanted in my role. My office and other agents would use it but I need to incorporate real time data of property sales before I can hand out accounts for my colleagues to test...
  7. Sisa

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    One of my banks emailed me about this and after some digging, this might be something. I think all space related companies will be affected by this, like Virgin Galactic. I wonder if it will "go to the moon" haha
  8. 1779950790745.webp

    1779950790745.webp

  9. Sisa

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    I still have issues with the chat. On an android. I try clearing the cache and force close the app. It sometimes works, it sometimes doesn't haha
  10. Sisa

    Adidas Made an Ultralight Running Shoe Built to Break Records. When You Hand Someone the Box, ‘They Think It’s Empty’

    NEWS 
    I remember years ago when Nike released the free run shoe and that was their lightest at the time at 175g. Back then I thought that was insanely light and felt like I was floating. This shoe is 80g lighter than that!
  11. Sisa

    Cancel your Replit/Lovable subscriptions. Just use Antigravity instead.

    HOT! - AI - 
    So claude is really dropping off for me on Antigravity. I am on the ultra plan and made only a few prompts before getting constant errors and this: "Our servers are experiencing high traffic right now, please try again in a minute." It is really frustrating but I guess this is where we are at...
  12. Sisa

    Jumping Rope: My fitness journey for optimizing V02 Max and longevity...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Love that MJ! I did it a few years ago when I was doing a lot of springboard diving but miss it. Getting into it again. Also love the music choice. I am a hardstyle/ uptempo man myself! 150-180 BPM is very fun to keep up with haha
  13. Sisa

    Why SF rental properties are bad investments, and why Fastlane is the better alternative

    HOT! REAL ESTATE 
    Here in Australia the "dream" is to own your own home and 1-3 rental properties and live off the rent. I hear it from people my age and to people well into their 70s. I work in Real Estate and a lot of my colleagues want the same thing. My boss instead, buys blocks, uses his building company to...
  14. Sisa

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Haha yes I was at a music event. I love seeing how the woop tracks everything including when my favourite artists start their sets. I love this thing. Usually people sneak in other things but my friends and I usually don't drink and sneak in electrolytes for proper recovery during the events haha.
  15. Sisa

    Cancel your Replit/Lovable subscriptions. Just use Antigravity instead.

    HOT! - AI - 
    I have noticed the models have been less reliable or just somewhat different over the last couple of weeks. I haven't been able to get to a stage of shipping as my plan was to build the app for myself first but the cost of Ultra will really make me question if it is worth it. I agree about...
Back
Top Bottom