What's new

Recent content by Sirrom

  1. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    I want to say that you should stop being such a bitch, and that you should just do something and start moving because more analysis is not going to change your situation. But what I’m actually going to say is: Flip a coin if you can’t choose. But start moving. It’s time now.
  2. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    You can’t have it all in life. Maybe it’s time to tolerate some discomfort in your life again. That OR decide that you’d rather chill on your money.
  3. Sirrom

    here's your chance. why start one when you can takeover?

    IDEA 
    If you buy it through an LLC, without giving personal guarantees. What’s the risk?
  4. Sirrom

    here's your chance. why start one when you can takeover?

    IDEA 
    Good opportunity here! Especially because it’s seller financed so you don’t need equity. I’m also working in acquiring a service business with a partner. I’m going to buy it from a super nice 64 year old owner that wants to retire desperately. Way under market value, and both of us know.
  5. Sirrom

    €100k Stuck In A LTD Company In Ireland. What to do?

    QUESTION 
    I am building villa's in Lombok in Indonesia. You could invest through your company. I'm going to launch off-plan next month. A 1 bedroom will cost around 180k EUR.
  6. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    E Exactly. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Search for a business that’s making money in the environmental market, see what you can do better and do it without asking for permission.
  7. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    You should see a graph of the polish economy. It’s already bigger than NL. And in terms of gdp per person, Poland will outpace NL within 25 years. Your market is on fire mate haha.
  8. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    The first thing that comes to my mind: There is this 60yr old guy in NL that started a youtube series. In this series he investigated how he could lower his energy usage and completely electrify his house. He broke down the info in a really relatable way and thus amassed a lot of views. First...
  9. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    Ev’s and charging stations are incredibly booming. You should be able to find a good business in that niche! A rising tide raises all boats. Good luck! Just follow your interests and don’t limit yourself!
  10. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    You just obsessively learn everything you can about it. Then you hire someone for your first job who is experienced and learn as much as possible again. Do it a few times and you know enough. I think you’re limiting yourself a little bit sometimes. You’re clearly intelligent so learning about...
  11. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    I sold b2c solar and had my own crew to install the systems. I then got into b2b solar systems and eventually pivoted into large scale b2b energy storage. Went from starting, to booming, to nearly bankrupt to exit in less than 3 years. Man the solarcoaster was a hell of a ride. Right now I see...
  12. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    I had a solar and energy storage business. I provided clean electricity for thousands of households. It provided me with financial freedom for a lifetime. A business that benefits nature and generates money is really easy to find. Also in Poland.
  13. Sirrom

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    Hey, I’m not judging. I only judge if you judge others ;)
Back
Top Bottom