What's new

Recent content by SimSingh

  1. S

    There is no other choice

    INTRO 
    Hi, thank you so so much for both your posts. As noted my consultancy idea had issues in relation to adhering to CENTS and my gut was saying it's not the way (in it's current form). It is still workable but I have another idea on the back of your first reply. The industry I work in needs a...
  2. S

    There is no other choice

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the insight ZF Lee and very interesting video. It is a painful fight and I understand why men give up. Having said that, the suffering has led me down a path of understanding human behaviour and psychology much better and I found a better life philosophy to live by through it (The...
  3. S

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read this book, I am ready.
  4. S

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read this book, incredible.
  5. S

    There is no other choice

    INTRO 
    Good morning all, I wanted to introduce myself and make this a marker for the start of my journey to wealth. Having read Millionaire Fastlane (and now going through Unscripted) I am glad to have swallowed the necessary pills that have opened up my eyes to the Slowlane and Sidewalk. It is gut...
Back
Top Bottom