What's new

Recent content by Shono

  1. Shono

    How to profit from fitness feats, or world records?

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Wow 3 years since this thread. Time flies. I left my small hometown for a bigger city in 2024, broke and with no plans, no job or place lined up, just as a hail mary because my life sucked so badly, anything would have been better than what I was doing. Working a blue collar job in the...
  2. Shono

    Coping with schizophrenia

    OFF-TOPIC 
    This too, imagine if we got to see and hear what everyone is dealing with while they 'function.' The world would be a much more accepting and empathetic place.
  3. Shono

    Coping with schizophrenia

    OFF-TOPIC 
    Sorry if it's a touchy subject, but could you elaborate on this point?
  4. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    My mistake. I misunderstood the type since I conflated the QQQI gains from options itself. Thank you for the correction. I was looking into QQQI as a place to park my stock portfolio and use the proceeds to reinvest, but the decay made me reconsider.
  5. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    Not concerned about the theta decay?
  6. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    He’s married to chief of staff to the Anthropic CEO, seems like a direct line to where capital expenditure is flowing, his only mistake was overzealous leveraging in high beta names that don’t track fundamentals when it comes to volatility. The whole stock market feels different to a few short...
  7. Shono

    Thinking of selling my stocks to have money in the bank.

    INVESTING 
    Only you can know the answer in your gut, I have been in this situation many times the past year and dollar cost average my choices, it doesn't have to be all or nothing. I personally always felt better when there is less risk looming over my head and also know things can change so quick so no...
  8. Shono

    Steve, 42

    INTRO 
    thats a nice sheet of paper
  9. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    I was watching AXTI for a quick flip Monday when it was chopping around 20 cents but didn’t buy in. Still kicking myself. Although the chance they receive the reparations they are asking for is probably less than 1% chance of happening. IMO Apple will contest it for years and settle for 50M...
  10. Shono

    No bullshit books that help you get rich

    HOT! BOOKS 
    How to get Rich by Felix Dennis. I literally spent a year re-listening to bits of that book every commute to/from work. His no bullshit take on wealth fired me up more than just about anything else I’ve read. Shoutout to MJ for mentioning his name in his book.
  11. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    Hmm. Happy to see some bullish sentiment for the next month, all I read is doom and gloom.
  12. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    From AI is a bubble, to AI is going to make everything obsolete in just a couple months is insane. On Feb 20, Claude announced 'Claude Code Security' and wiped 20b off of CrowdStrike's MC Today Claude announced that it can streamline COBOL and IBM took a massive hit. Software being...
  13. 1771878704126.webp

    1771878704126.webp

  14. 1771878645495.webp

    1771878645495.webp

  15. Shono

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    My cost basis for IREN is about $7 so I am playing with fire a bit with these high beta stocks, although I thought the earnings was extremely bullish given the AI datacenter capex increase in 2026, and how other companies like NBIS contract out every MW of power possible and say that’s their...
Back
Top Bottom