What's new

Recent content by sharonmrobson

  1. S

    Here we go!

    INTRO 
    Yes, we are looking at AI and how to leverage it the most. We are including it in most of our internal business functions, but also working with clients to de-emote the usage of AI with them as well
  2. S

    Here we go!

    INTRO 
    Yes! that's a big one we are working with in many organisations. It's a trap as the AI "solutions" are not always the whole solution. We work with our clients to help them figure out where AI fit into the whole system of work as a support tool.
  3. S

    Here we go!

    INTRO 
    Hi All, I'm glad I've jumped in and am keen to see, learn and apply the wisdom you are all sharing. I'm based in Brisbane and own a consulting firm that focuses on Problem Solving for SMBs. We target leadership, productivity, work pipeline and governance challenges. We have been in action for 2...
Back
Top Bottom