What's new

Recent content by ShadyGold69

  1. ShadyGold69

    I WANT TO BECOME FIDUCIARY ENTREPRENEUR JUST LIKE YOU GUYS. ANY ADVICE?

    INTRO 
    ahh i get it. focus on measurable action. thanks for the suggestion sir i almost forgot about the part of measurable act. will change my daily objective to become measurable for sure
  2. ShadyGold69

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    One of the best book so far i've ever read. Somehow all the logic are acceptable
  3. ShadyGold69

    I WANT TO BECOME FIDUCIARY ENTREPRENEUR JUST LIKE YOU GUYS. ANY ADVICE?

    INTRO 
    Thanks sir! I will do a research about coconut charcoal briquette (since it has large market at saudi arabia and europe) and try to figuring out what can be improved and make the best quality product that can help many people. and also i will work out and learn data science and improve my...
  4. ShadyGold69

    I WANT TO BECOME FIDUCIARY ENTREPRENEUR JUST LIKE YOU GUYS. ANY ADVICE?

    INTRO 
    Thank you guys i hope i can bring prosperity to this world and become a better man by join this forum and absorb all the wisest story that you guys has been share and struggled with. First of all im from Indonesia (maybe you guys know it as Bali lol) and im 23 years old with a little experience...
Back
Top Bottom