What's new

Recent content by sgorgey

  1. S

    Looking for Strategic Direction on a SaaS I've Built. Scale, Partner, or Exit?

    - AI - 
    Fair point on the website. The product and analysis engine have evolved much faster than the marketing site, and I can see how that creates a disconnect. Your B2B/white-label observation is interesting because that's increasingly where my attention has been shifting. The individual investor use...
  2. S

    Looking for Strategic Direction on a SaaS I've Built. Scale, Partner, or Exit?

    - AI - 
    Appreciate the feedback. The more I look at it, the more I agree that the challenge isn't building the product. It's getting it in front of the right people consistently. The platform is fully built, production-ready, generating organic signups, and has been validated by multiple real estate...
  3. S

    Looking for Strategic Direction on a SaaS I've Built. Scale, Partner, or Exit?

    - AI - 
    Great questions. To answer the AI question first, yes, I've been heavily leveraging AI throughout development and operations. The platform itself was built with significant AI assistance, and I've implemented AI-driven workflows for content creation, SEO, onboarding, support, and email...
  4. S

    Looking for Strategic Direction on a SaaS I've Built. Scale, Partner, or Exit?

    - AI - 
    I've spent the last year building DealAnalyzerAI , an AI based SaaS for real estate investors/wholesalers/realtors, and I'm at a crossroads. The product is fully functional, production-ready, and actively being used. The challenge is that I'm a builder and operator, not a marketer. Current...
  5. S

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I wanted to know if anybody has achieved a $1M business using AI, as most out there claim it's easily achievable. If so, what type of business, so I can copy it.
Back
Top Bottom