What's new

Recent content by semiconductor

  1. S

    Caffeine is Killing Your Creativity, Energy, and Focus. And is a Gateway Drug. Look at this bird.

    HOT! HEALTH 
    I gave up caffeine a year ago, because I thought it was linked to fertility issues and being able to have a healthy pregnancy. It was tough at first, especially because I am migraine prone. I used to have 2-3 cups of coffee per day. But here I am a year later, and: 1. My sleep score went up...
  2. S

    online art classes

    IDEA MARKETING EXECUTION 
    Thank you, but I meant in general. I don't create art. I want to create professional looking ads, something that shows students learning from established artists.
  3. S

    online art classes

    IDEA MARKETING EXECUTION 
    Any recommendations for platforms to create Facebook lead ads?
  4. S

    online art classes

    IDEA MARKETING EXECUTION 
    Hang in there! Looking forward to your journey.
  5. S

    online art classes

    IDEA MARKETING EXECUTION 
    Hi, how has your fastlane plan progressed?
  6. S

    Starting a Side Hustle, and need feedback...

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    You're speaking my language. Do you have any semiconductor experience? Having been in the industry for 15 years, I agree: not a sexy business, and most who try have poor margins. It is a hard business to be in (meets the Entry pillar) but upending Nvidia is not just about the AI chips - it's...
  7. S

    Starting a Side Hustle, and need feedback...

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I would keep in mind this area is very crowded. What differentiates your offer/what value do you bring that will help you stand out from the rest?
  8. S

    Should I sell my AI app for $50k ?

    SAAS / APPS 
    Just wondering, are there any (legal) issues with using APIs to surface generative models in an app that you charge for? Did you use freely available APIs (as opposed to commercial license ones)? Since they were APIs, I assume you could not modify/fine-tune the underlying generative model...
  9. S

    From broke to... Still broke Building my first fastlane/CENTS approved MVP.

    INTRO 
    Looking forward to seeing the MVP! Do you develop it all yourself or delegate any of the work? What learnings do you have from your previous ventures?
  10. S

    Any Fastlaner doing interesting things with AI / No-Code?

    IDEA 
    My slowlane job is all about building Generative AI solutions/tools for specific use cases. I work on multi modal models that take text and image as input and generate text, image and video as output. I am learning a lot about the challenges that come with this - specifically around the laws...
  11. S

    Is programming a worthwhile skill to learn for entrepreneurship?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Fair enough. I used buying as a blanket statement. I'm asking because I am actively involved in licensing, curating in house, and building synthetic data sets for niche use cases. I may be narrow minded, but so far I haven't come across a way to acquire an external data set without some sort...
  12. S

    Is programming a worthwhile skill to learn for entrepreneurship?

    HOT! INTRO 
    Is there a way to do this without buying a niche data set? Building one from scratch would take years. And scraping data... Well... The current law suits are just the beginning.
Back
Top Bottom