What's new

Recent content by Sallo

  1. Sallo

    How do you keep from feeling overwhelmed on the entrepreneurial journey?

    MINDSET 
    Completely agree. At this point I would suggest a book named "Atomic Habits" from James Clear. I found it essential because I learnt better how our brain works and why I was/wasn't doing certain things. Also there are a lot of tips and practical strategies to help you setting goals based on...
  2. Sallo

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read Unscripted and even if I initially thought it was like the first book but emphasized, I've found it complementary. It really helped closing the loop. Thanks again MJ.
  3. Sallo

    Do you think this has potential?

    IDEA SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hi Kaan, since I'm not a parent nor I live in the UK I have no cue if it could be a valuable idea. The only suggestion I could give you is to ask the market. Only the market has the final say on every idea, so ask parents you know, make a survey, launch an MVP before putting too much energy on a...
  4. Sallo

    I'm leaving the slowlaner and I'm a new Fastlaner

    INTRO 
    Grande Paolo! Ogni grande viaggio inizia con la giusta mentalità, il fatto stesso di affermare di essere un imprenditore ti fa partire col piede giusto.
  5. Sallo

    Can shiny object syndrome be good?

    IDEA 
    I don't think you're affected by the shiny object syndrome, it's normal to aim for the maximum. So if you recognize a great opportunity based on a real need of the market and you find out how to offer real value, communicate your offer and then meet the demand, why not? Do it. But don't make the...
  6. Sallo

    BY CAR IS BETTER IF YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO

    INTRO 
    Hahahaha nono, I just read a lot in English (even this could be considered a little Fastlane step, since it was very hard many years ago to read in English but I continued, slowly, very slowly, but now I feel much more comfortable). Thanks to you, I've learned such impactful words like...
  7. Sallo

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read and enjoyed Fastlane!
  8. Sallo

    BY CAR IS BETTER IF YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO

    INTRO 
    Yes, I love metaphors. I think they're a great way to hook and internalize concepts. Thanks MJ, you gave me the key for this beautiful Ferrari, now it's up to me to learn how to drive and go through the right path, pushing hard the freaking accelerator. It won't be easy, but walking would have...
Back
Top Bottom