What's new

Recent content by Salim Mitri

  1. Salim Mitri

    Selling off real estate portfolio... Would love advice for where to invest proceeds?

    INVESTING 
    Hey all! Situations have changed in my life and after years of having solid financially flowing properties, I am in need of selling off my portfolio. I've been absent as to what's profitable in the market these days as I've been busy growing my business. I would love it if someone can give...
  2. Salim Mitri

    Chinese Knock-Off competition????

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK QUESTION 
    Comparing products is what we’re actually in the process of doing and we plan on posting this videos online.
  3. Salim Mitri

    Chinese Knock-Off competition????

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK QUESTION 
    I can drop price but it’ll hurt my pricing in stores. Because of this I’m not willing currently to drop price. Also our product is superior in quality and I’m not playing the game of racing to the lowest price.
  4. Salim Mitri

    Chinese Knock-Off competition????

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK QUESTION 
    Hey guys, A bit of background, I’ve read The Fastlane, Unscripted and finishing The Great Rat Race Escape. I also have the audibles and listen when I drive to reinforce the information. I’ve perused this forum for years although I haven’t really posted. My apologies if that bothers you. I...
  5. Salim Mitri

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read this book and love it, purchased and on audible!
  6. Salim Mitri

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read this book!
  7. Salim Mitri

    Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

    WEB/DIGITAL 
    I want in! Thanks!
  8. Salim Mitri

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the book, great inspiration!
  9. Salim Mitri

    Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're a mature male, give your opinion!

    HOT! 
    Hey thanks a lot for this, I had no idea this even existed! This will really have me reconsider, this is right up the alley of what I had in mind.
  10. Salim Mitri

    Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're a mature male, give your opinion!

    HOT! 
    Aaron you are the exact person who comes to mind when I think of this forum. And no, this isn't for older men, dude I'm 32. I don't know why people keep saying older. And also, this isn't for counseling, I think F*ck anyone who wants to try and counsel me, I don't have issues. Just looking to...
  11. Salim Mitri

    Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're a mature male, give your opinion!

    HOT! 
    Hey I really appreciate the comment MJ! I'll ponder some better solutions to the need.
  12. Salim Mitri

    Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're a mature male, give your opinion!

    HOT! 
    I appreciate the constructive criticism and not just the criticism! Thank you
  13. Salim Mitri

    Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're a mature male, give your opinion!

    HOT! 
    Thanks though, I'll leave that fact out of my site!
  14. Salim Mitri

    Doesn't matter how old you are, if you're a mature male, give your opinion!

    HOT! 
    Thanks for the reply. But this isn't for suicidal or depressed people. This is targeted and the busy male wrapped up in life's activities and who has lost touch with his good friends. No counseling here
Back
Top Bottom