What's new

Recent content by Ryanbeenz7

  1. R

    Building a story brand 2.0 by Donald Miller

    BOOKS 
    Appreciate the replies. Not far into the book yet, and just picked it up at the store without really looking into it so honestly didn’t even put into consideration the whole sales funnel thing. However since @MJ DeMarco will pass, I will definitely reconsider. @TheWiseGuy As for the book you...
  2. R

    Building a story brand 2.0 by Donald Miller

    BOOKS 
    I just started to read this book “Building a Story Brand 2.0” by Donald Miller to help me with marketing my clothing brand, and I’m really enjoying it so far! Just wanted to see if anyone has read it and has any feedback/results from it.
  3. R

    Just graduated from high school, feeling lost - My introduction

    INTRO 
    Hello, my name is Ryan. I am an 18 year old living in NYC and just graduated from high school. I first heard about M.J. and read The Millionare Fastlane about a year ago and it completely shifted the way I go about thinking. I just recently started a clothing brand (generic, I know) however it’s...
Back
Top Bottom