What's new

Recent content by RWK

  1. RWK

    Start from the zero even not that young.. what do you do if you were my shoes?

    INTRO 
    Thanks for your advice. I'm not going to worry about my age anymore.. Now I can start from the scratch. Yes totally agree with you. I also think to meet people and keep in touch long term in the long term. p.s I checked his talks and podcast.
  2. RWK

    The Fox Legends Program (over 1,000 Fastlane students)

    MARKETPLACE 
    I just started working web agency. but definitely my plan is to quit the job asap. I'll learn everything I could do there. Thankfully, I got this fourm and checked yours. you posted it three years ago.. I should've checked it quickly haha. I'll absorb all your contents and let you know good...
  3. RWK

    (Radio interview) How to quickly get started in business

    NOTABLE! MARKETING 
    you uploaded this very long time ago haha. but I guess it works nowadays. I have to drive to my workplace now.. and try to listen your podcast. thanks. and I bet my life is going to be change soon!
  4. RWK

    Start from the zero even not that young.. what do you do if you were my shoes?

    INTRO 
    yes want to do my language first and later try to do people who speak English. Good communication is really good within the business. have to read books about it and take many actions!! thanks :)
  5. RWK

    Start from the zero even not that young.. what do you do if you were my shoes?

    INTRO 
    Thanks for your honest advice. I didn't take it as an insult. I guess you thought my English wasn't that great. yes, that's right. English isn't my first language. but Fastlane Forum is for people who could speak English :) yes. I have to make my communication clearly.
  6. RWK

    Start from the zero even not that young.. what do you do if you were my shoes?

    INTRO 
    To make my business and get passive money like MJ, I don't think that's easy but don't think it's impossible either. I don't want to work 9 to 6 all weekdays. only take a rest weekends..
  7. RWK

    Start from the zero even not that young.. what do you do if you were my shoes?

    INTRO 
    Actually I've read "the wealth of Fastlane" a few years ago , but didn't live like that. so now, I didn't reach like what I want to live.. now I'm 31. and just started working at web agency company. I know a little bit of wordpress. Thankfully, that web agency deals with Wordpress to make...
Back
Top Bottom