What's new

Recent content by RPLHiles

  1. R

    Dumb People Earn More Than Smart People

    MINDSET 
    I saw this too and thought it was fascinating. Their content is always thought-provoking. However, I am not going to read too much into it.
  2. R

    Get Out Of The Idea Phase And Start Selling Something Valuable.

    MARKETING MINDSET SLOWLANE 
    Excellent, thank you for this.
  3. R

    Do you have any tips for sleep improvement?

    HEALTH 
    Going to bed and waking up at the same time every day, even at weekends, is enormous.
  4. R

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it before I read Unscripted on accident, but, no matter, I still found it very insightful. A very unique structure.
  5. R

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it. Very thought-provoking and a great addition to TMF.
  6. R

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have indeed read the book, incredible stuff, this hit me like a ton of bricks. I love the part about environment change; this is definitely something in my own sight.
Back
Top Bottom