What's new

Recent content by reneroof

  1. reneroof

    Behind the Scenes of My Online Store Which Generated €246,811.88 Net Sales in 15 Months

    NOTABLE! EXECUTION 
    I think it's a great opportunity to start a Fastlane business. I would like to further discuss this endeavor with you and might build a prototype with you together. I will be able to take care of the technical side including hosting/SaaS costs. I am currently broke myself (unemployed) and...
  2. reneroof

    Outdated. Thank you

    AIRBNB 
    Are you still collecting data ?
  3. reneroof

    Behind the Scenes of My Online Store Which Generated €246,811.88 Net Sales in 15 Months

    NOTABLE! EXECUTION 
    Hey! German bureaucracy is crazy.... I am not sure if you want to focus on the german market, just in case there are some minor copy mistakes on the landing page. The word in the red box means shares/stocks like Apple Stocks. I am not sure what this is intended to mean. And in customer support I...
Back
Top Bottom