What's new

Recent content by Red

  1. Red

    How would you turn a $400k–$500k inheritance into $2.5M+ within 10 years?

    INVESTING QUESTION 
    Have you consulted with a tax specialist yet? I don't know what country you're in, but here in the states..... there are probably going to be taxes involved here.
  2. Red

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Yup, I'll get red dot alerts to new messages but they still don't refresh
  3. Red

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    It's always interesting watching people try and justify being out-performed by people they perceive to be less-than them.
  4. Red

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    I had the Oura for the past 4/5 years or so before the Whoop. My two cents: Oura seems like I get exceptional sleep scores regularly even though I wake up tired on most days. I feel like the "recovery" score on the Whoop is a better reflection of how I actually slept/rested. Lately, it's been...
  5. Red

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Yup, this time of year, I finish food for the day by 5pm (yeah, people think it's insane until you see the data from sleep) because I'm usually in bed by 9-9:30. It makes SUCH a difference.
  6. Red

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Thus far, customer service is pretty worthless (It's a canned AI response with the standard IT basic troubleshooting steps). I'm guessing their dev team is working on it. :thumbsdown:
  7. Red

    The Fastlane Whoop Longevity Group...

    HOT! HEALTH 
    I'm having the same experience. At this point, they don't even seem to have a human responding, it's AI garbage that I'm receiving back.... I also can no longer post in the chat now, I could at the beginning but it's failed today. I guess they will figure it out eventually. ‍♀️
  8. Red

    Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

    HOT! CHAT 
    It's cute you think this is the first lie our govt has been caught in....
  9. YouGuysBelieveTheGovt.webp

    YouGuysBelieveTheGovt.webp

  10. Red

    The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

    HOT! CHAT 
    Adding to the home gym theme here on Freedom Weekend, lol. To the right not pictured is a treadmill, wood boxes, medicine balls, ATG equipment (for my knee rehab), etc Probably the most important part is that evap cooler @biophase do they make pulley systems that integrate into a Rogue...
  11. 1000010064.webp

    1000010064.webp

  12. Red

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Oof, that's a sobering story to read. I would start a diet of exclusively water & fenbendazole, personally. You've literally got nothing to lose. Poor guy.
  13. Red

    Needs to be said... sell the DAMN motorcycle.

    HOT! RANT 
    What an interesting thing to say out loud.
  14. Red

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    One thing that's amazing about the human body is it's resiliency.... This woman changed her diet, lifestyle, and started lifting... in her 70's.... Lost 70lbs, got off all kinds of medications, etc. It's truly inspiring. https://www.instagram.com/trainwithjoan?igsh=dnA1MzU1YTJpMWZu
  15. Red

    Introduction & Why I'm Here

    INTRO 
    Hello & welcome. Look up the posts by @biophase as he's in your sector & has done amazing things supporting rescues. He's an OG on this forum & has a long track record of successful endeavors. Here is his mega thread on progress over time. It starts with Soap & then progresses to animal rescue...
Back
Top Bottom