What's new

Recent content by Rarehelge

  1. Rarehelge

    22 years old, lots of ideas, but I can’t seem to commit to one

    IDEA 
    You'll learn more by commiting now than by debating what to commit to.
  2. Rarehelge

    Progress thread - becoming a successful freelancer or normal life awaits

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE 
    Update: Closed another one at $1000 for 10 leads. Selling them is very easy and close rate is at least 50% The main reason is that i am selling exclusive leads. Meaning, i only sell them to one business. Then i make the argument "why buy leads that who compare prices from 5 different...
  3. Rarehelge

    Progress thread - becoming a successful freelancer or normal life awaits

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE 
    I have managed to sell one of the ad spaces on my page to a previous client for $500/month. Organic trafic continues to rise (picture of last 30 days): Main focus now is on selling leads in the drainage niche. Competition is very low in Norway. I have sent 10+ cold emails per day this week...
  4. 1789229288328.webp

    1789229288328.webp

  5. Rarehelge

    From $0 to a Growing Perfume Brand in Turkey — Now We're Stuck. What Would You Do?

    CHAT QUESTION STORY 
    I would remove the scroll down effect on your front page. Very confusing. The AI product images look a bit too agressive in my opinion. Look at other luxury brands, for example Louis Vuitton: Simple, and i think it looks more professional and luxurious. Also, your logo doesn't load on the...
  6. 1785572685909.webp

    1785572685909.webp

  7. 1785572803169.webp

    1785572803169.webp

  8. 1785573055948.webp

    1785573055948.webp

  9. Rarehelge

    Progress thread - becoming a successful freelancer or normal life awaits

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE 
    After a few hours of research, i have found out that my current business model is very illegal. Getting paid kickbacks from rehab centers is not allowed at all. EKRA law I have not actually gotten paid yet, so no violations have been made. Do not rely 100% on AI for legal stuff. That is...
  10. 1785512835028.webp

    1785512835028.webp

  11. Rarehelge

    Progress thread - becoming a successful freelancer or normal life awaits

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE 
    I have contionued building the lead generation business. The niche is harsh. But has good potential. The last months, i have been focusing on getting quality leads without digging myself down by spending hundreds a week on meta ads. SEO has been my main priority, and i've successfully built...
  12. 1784560327769.webp

    1784560327769.webp

  13. Rarehelge

    Progress thread - becoming a successful freelancer or normal life awaits

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE 
    Update: Trying lead generation was a good call. Over the last 10 days, i've gathered almost 30 leads of people who need help with their addiction. I've managed to sell 6 of these to rehab centers at $100 per lead. I have an immense impact on peoples lives. I indirectly help them quit their...
  14. Rarehelge

    Progress thread - becoming a successful freelancer or normal life awaits

    HOT! SIDE HUSTLE 
    I have struggled with progress lately. I spend time working for my clients, not actually buidling a business. And the results i get them are just ok - not astonishing. I lost half my income because the rehab clinic didn't want me anymore. I put in a contact form which didn't work for a day...
  15. Rarehelge

    Moving to South America and Starting a Web Development Agency - Good or Bad Idea?

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Not many business owners have time for lunches with a stranger who sent them an email. But some like to met in person. I have never met my clients in person, they don't care as long as i help them.
Back
Top Bottom