What's new

Recent content by Raedrum

  1. Raedrum

    Don’t Prompt AI. Let It Prompt You.

    - AI - 
    I just tested the instructions of the first video for business growth, and your GEM instructions for performance coaching. It's quite impressive, helped put structure in my mind
  2. Raedrum

    Google Ads is simple - Match the search term, ad & landing page

    HOT! MARKETING 
    So, you can put several pestcontrol company on the same domain ? Like: pestcontroldirectory.com/city1 pestcontroldirectory.com/city2 .... This is exactly what I wanna do with my website for airport shuttle Tunnel Navettes (actual customer) And then add pages for other shuttle services in...
  3. Raedrum

    Google Ads is simple - Match the search term, ad & landing page

    HOT! MARKETING 
    @Andy Black @David Fitz I must say that I'm quite loss... Doesn't anybody use server-side tracking ? I spend time implementing that because it is GDPR compliant and data are more precise (you hijack adblocker) but none of you are using it ? Just consentmodev2 ? Is this precise enough ...
  4. Raedrum

    Greetings! My name is Yves age 43 and from the small but the most beautiful island of the Seychelles!!

    INTRO 
    Hello and welcome on the forum Look around and don't forget to engage with the community, you will surely find ideas and inspiration :) Have a nice day
  5. Raedrum

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    GOLD! HOT! CHAT 
    Lol Andy I just realized you created this thread based in the book I'm actually reading right now
  6. 20260506_191938.webp

    20260506_191938.webp

  7. Raedrum

    Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

    GOLD! HOT! CHAT 
    Today I took the smallest step I could to apply the Google Ads strategy of Andy: I created an ad with just 1 exact keyword, put this keywork in the ad text and in the H1 title of my landing page. This is a keyword chosen to maximise the profit of my client. Let's see what happen. This WE I...
  8. Raedrum

    Google Ads is simple - Match the search term, ad & landing page

    HOT! MARKETING 
    Hello Andy, it's been a while, how are you ? Thank you, I think this is the thread I needed. I have been quite busy lasts months with my new apartment but I continued to develop ideas and knowledge about google ads, but I think I get in the wrong direction It's has been quite complicated to...
  9. Raedrum

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I find it incredibly useful when prompted correctly For example I use chatgpt to list me all potentials problems/foresight of a given business model, it's an excellent basis of reflection that really hack the learning curve I also use Gemini to ask him about better practices regarding...
  10. Raedrum

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    This is how it is done ! ^^ (verified but quite old info)
  11. 1740913708574.webp

    1740913708574.webp

  12. Raedrum

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    René Descartes, a French philosopher, mathematician and physician, said this: "I dare to believe that inner joy has some secret force to make the most favorable fortune" In other words, morale is a weapon of war, and I believe that deeply.
  13. Raedrum

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Random thought of the day (on a funny note): First I laughed and then I thought that this actually quite summarize a lot of the Fastlane mindset: Because discipline, rational thinking and resilience are essentials to entreprenneurship
  14. 1732901935020.webp

    1732901935020.webp

  15. Raedrum

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    This quote from Scott D. Clary's FB page resonate in me because overthinking and analysis-paralysis has really prevented me from going forward in the past, in business but in life too
Back
Top Bottom